Friday 25 November 2011

Finished designs for Magazine Front Cover and Contents Page

After using the chosen programmes i have finally completed my idea designs for my magazine front cover and my contents page, using the photographic images that i have taken too.

College magazine front cover

This is my magazine front cover design, in comparison it looks a little similar to my brief ideas but with a few differences. II have used the image i have taken of the student from the previous college. Using the told in Adobe Photoshop Cs5 i have wiped out all the background behind the shot taken of the student, a created and outline of the shape of figure. Then i made the image look bigger so that the student fills up some space on the front cover, and so that the audience can see his facial expression, attracting the audiences attention.

Contents Page
This is my finished design of my contents page for the magazine, using the selected programme QuarkXPress. This took a while to make because i had to use the few optional tools to create text boxes and insert take photographic pictures useful for the design. Whilst making these creations I then had to add colour to them boxes/text/background. Also, increasing the size of text for the audience to see. Then i had to save is as a PDF file and then open the file into a Photoshop programme, giving it a background and then saving it as an image to get the full design completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment